Therapy for Adolescents, Adults, and Older Adults
Catherine is a Clinical Psychologist who is passionate about providing Mental Health Care and Assessments for Adolescents, Adults and Older Adults. She specialises in providing therapy for clients presenting with:
1. Anxiety including Panic, Worry, Obsessive Compulsive Symptoms, Fears and Phobias.
2. Mood Disorders including Depression, Dysthymia, and Bipolar Disorder
3. Adjustment issues including Grief, Loss and Carer Stress.
4. Health Issues including Psychophysiological Dizziness or Vertigo, Pain, Insomnia, Migraines, Irritable Bowel, and Ongoing Fatigue.
5. Psychotic Symptoms and support for management of these symptoms as well as related lifestyle management and emerging anxiety or depressive symptoms.
6. Memory Impairments assessed Psychometrically and Memory Retraining Strategies.
7. Workcover Issues and related Psychological Issues related to Insurance Claims (SIRA Approved)