Therapy for Children, Adolescents, Adults, and Older Adults
We are Clinical Psychologists who are passionate about providing Mental Health Care and Assessments for Children, Adolescents, Adults and Older Adults. We are specialists in providing therapy for clients presenting with:
1. Anxiety including Panic, Worry, Obsessive Compulsive Symptoms, Fears and Phobias.
2. Mood Disorders including Depression, Dysthymia, and Bipolar Disorder
3. Adjustment issues including Grief, Loss and Carer Stress.
4. Health Issues including Psychophysiological Dizziness or Vertigo, Pain, Insomnia, Migraines, Irritable Bowel, and Ongoing Fatigue.
5. Psychotic Symptoms and support for management of these symptoms as well as related lifestyle management and emerging anxiety or depressive symptoms.
6. Memory Impairments assessed Psychometrically and Memory Retraining Strategies.